- To secure the booking we require your written email confirmation to reserve the villa.We will then send you a pro forma invoice for a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total rental outlay.
- We can hold inquires for only 7 working days from the date you have inquired, as after 7 days we require to have received your deposit or we will release your booking request automatically.
- Once we receive your deposit we will then send you a confirmation & receipt by email.
- Payments should be made by Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) in US Dollars.
- Villa Check-in time is 2:30 pm and Check-out time at 11:00 am. However if availability allows, we will try our best to accommodate your check-in & check-out time as close to your flight schedule as possible. A surcharge of 50% applies for check-out after 4 pm & full one night payment for check-out after 11 pm. and will be invoiced to you at the time of booking.
- A maximum number of villa guest occupancy applies depending on the size of the villa
- We highly recommend to all of our clients to take out a comprehensive travel insurance to cover you for any losses in case you need to cancel your booking for any reason.
50% deposit due to confirm your reservation. Once the deposit is received it is non-refundable.
The balance of payment is required 30 days prior to arrival. Once the balance payment is received it is also non-refundable
PAYMENT BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
For Telegraphic Transfer (TT) payments we require the full rental charge amount to be received in our US Dollar Bank Account. At time of reservation we will inform you of our bank account details. Any bank transfer fees including corresponding bank charges are to be applied to your own bank account.
Please scan your Telegraphic Transfer (TT) and email to email@example.com
As all villa bookings are on a first come first serve basis, we recommend that you settle the payment as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your written confirmation to book a villa we can hold the villa booking open for 7 workings days to allow for the process of payment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you.